Massachusetts business law firm
Bross Law, LLC provides world-class legal services to individuals and businesses in Boston and the South Shore of Massachusetts. Mark A. Bross started the law firm to use his Ivy-league legal education and big law firm experience to help individuals and businesses solve complex legal problems. Massachusetts business law firm
Individuals and businesses often have pressing legal needs that go unmet because they are unwilling or unable to pay the legal fees charged by big firms in Boston. Bross Law, LLC solves this problem by providing the experience and expertise of an attorney trained at big Boston firms at a more affordable small firm price.
Massachusetts business law fir
Big Picture Legal Solutions
Mark is a results-oriented attorney who believes that legal problems are best resolved in the context of larger life and business goals and interests (“Big Picture”). Once the Big Picture is understood, he devises a legal strategy to solve your current legal problem while still working toward your Big Picture. Sometimes the solution requires an aggressive litigation strategy in order to protect your reputation and assets. Other times, a quick and quiet settlement is needed. It all depends on what matters most and how this current legal problem fits with your other goals.
Massachusetts law firm Massachusetts law firm
World-Class Legal Services
Bross Law, LLC provides World-Class Legal Services at affordable prices. “World-Class Legal Services” means that the law firm will do whatever is needed* to ensure an enjoyable and satisfactory legal experience. We cannot, of course, guarantee a favorable outcome, but will take care of all the little things to ensure that your experience is as stress-free and enjoyable as possible. At a minimum, World-Class Legal Service means:
- One Hour Free Initial Consultation.
- Phone calls answered promptly or returned as soon as possible.
- E-mails or texts returned promptly.
- Regular updates and communications about the status of your case.
- General background research for a topic is free of charge.
- Client-initiated phone calls to discuss your case are free of charge.
- Meetings wherever and whenever is most convenient to the client.
- Free electronic copies of case file. massachusetts business law firm
- Client information kept confidential. Massachusetts business law firm
© 2014 Bross Law, LLC. All rights reserved. Attorney Advertising: Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.