EMPLOYMENT LITIGATION & COUNSELING
Did a former employee set up a competing business with your trade secrets and is soliciting your customers? Has an employee filed a complaint against your business? You need an employment litigation attorney to protect you rights and business.
Every business is at risk for employee complaints about workplace issues or a former employee stealing your clients and/or trade secrets to set-up a competing business. These issues can significantly disrupt your business and cause serious long-term harm.
When faced with an employment dispute, you want a smart hard-working employment litigation lawyer who cares about finding a solution that makes sense for your business. Sometimes the solution involves a negotiated settlement with the disgruntled employee. Other times, your business needs to aggressively litigate to protect its rights.
Mark A. Bross is an Ivy-league educated attorney with extensive employment litigation experience. He is passionate about understanding your business goals, while developing the best legal solution for your business.
Bross Law, LLC provides world-class legal service and advice in the following areas:
- Discrimination Claims
- Sexual Harassment Claims
- Wrongful Termination
- Breach of Restrictive Covenants (non-compete, non-solicitation, and non-disclosure).
- Wage and Hour Violations
- Contractor/Employee Classification Disputes
Mark also works with businesses to proactively address potential employment issues. These consulting services include:
- Developing discrimination and harassment workplace policies.
- Advising about how to pay wages in Massachusetts
- Conducting management training.
- Protecting trade secrets and proprietary information.
- Drafting effective employment agreements with restrictive covenants.
- Developing an internet and communications device policy.
- Designing a comprehensive Leave of Absence Policy.
- Developing Job Descriptions for all employees.
- Evaluating and analyzing classification of employees and contractors.
Counseling services are usually done at an affordable flat rate for your convenience. Check out the fees page for further guidance. If you have a workplace issue our question, please contact Bross Law, LLC by phone or the contact form to set up your free initial consultation. All inquiries are completely confidential and will be answered promptly.
© 2014 Bross Law, LLC. All rights reserved. Attorney Advertising: Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.